CNC Manufacturing Lilydale, Victoria
CNC Manufacturing has an excellent opportunity for appropriately qualified CNC Setter/Operators to join their small friendly team. Due to continued growth and success, CNC Manufacturing invites individuals with a passion for precision machining to get in touch.
The OpportunityThis is an excellent opportunity for the right candidates with; competitive rates of pay, flexible working, continued training and development and a great opportunity to be part of the future expansion of the business.
To be considered, candidates;
- Must have a proven track record in precision machining within an ISO9001 or equivalent quality environment
- Be able to understand documented procedures and engineering specifications written in English, comfortable using PC’s and handling electronic data
- Able to use a variety of measurement devices and gauges
- Comfortable with the completion of manufacturing documentation, check sheets and job cards
- Undertake work autonomously, with limited supervision and self-manage time
- Conduct good manufacturing practice, disciplines, and housekeeping, maintaining a safe working environment for themselves and the team
- Candidates familiar with Fanuc, Haas and Heidenhain Controllers and/or MasterCAM software will have a distinct advantage
- Must be an Australian citizen due to the nature of the work
In the first instance, forward your resume to email@example.com